Harmonic and Spectral Analysis
International Zoom Conference to be held 8- 10, June 2020.
Information about the conference
- Participation is free, but it is subjected to registration. The deadline for registration is preferably 4 June, 2020.
- Please indicate your intent to participate to Eszter Gselmann by giving your full name, affiliation and e-mail address.
- The conference is to be held with the aid of the Zoom video conferencing program .
Information about ZOOM
- A couple of days before the conference a link will be sent to the participants so that they will be able to join the conference between 8-10 June.
- There will be two options to join preliminary meetings to try the Zoom platform via the corresponding link. It will be on 4th June, Thursday at 10 am and 16 pm (Budapest time, GMT+2).
Should you have any questions about Zoom, please feel free to contact Gergely Kiss who is in charge of the technical details of the conference.
- Fechner, Zywilla (Łódź University of Technology, Łódź, Poland) – read abstract or read full text
- Gát, György (University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary) – read abstract
- Grinberg, Eric (University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, USA) – read abstract
- Ivković, Stefan (Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia) – read abstract
- or read full text
- Laczkovich, Miklós (Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary) – read abstract or read full text
- Malikiosis, Romanos (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece) – read abstract
- Mayeli, Azita (The Graduate Center and Queensborough of the City University of New York, New York, USA) – read abstract or read full text
- Öztop, Serap (Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey) – read abstract
- Puls, Michael (John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, USA) – read abstract or read full text
- Ramm, Alexander G. (Kansas State University, Manhattan, USA) – read abstract or read full text
- Sawano, Yoshihiro (Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan) – read abstract
- Shulman, Ekaterina (Vologda State University, Russia; University of Silesia in Katowice, Katowice, Poland) – read abstract
- Somlai, Gábor (Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary) – read abstract
- Székelyhidi, László (University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary) – read abstract
- Vati, Kedumetse (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China) – read abstract
- Voit, Michael (Technische Universität Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany) – read abstract or read full text
- Wilkens, Bettina (University of Namibia, Windhoek, Namibia) – read abstract or read full text
Keywords and phrases of the conference
abstract harmonic analysis, spectral analysis, spectral synthesis, character, Pompeiu problem, Fourier transform, measure algebra, multiplicative functional, Gelfand pair, locally compact group, hypergroup, exponential polynomial, spherical function, generalized polynomial, exponential polynomial
Should you wish to download the program, please click anywhere on the picture below. It is a one page, 60 KB .JPEG file.